Friday, November 30, 2007

Runs with Scissors

Well...he doesn't exactly run, but he certainly can cut. I came home from work last night to find Charlie running around with a hole in the front of his orange UT T-Shirt (the ONLY one he owns). When I asked him what happened, Jamie said, "Yeah, Charlie - tell Mommy what happened to your shirt!" "I cut it," responds Charlie. "How?" I ask. "Yeah, Charlie - tell Mommy what you cut your shirt with." "Scissors." States Charlie, as if it was something to be proud of. "Where did you get the scissors, Charlie?" I ask. "The little table in the living room," he says. "Tell Mommy what else you cut up today, Charlie." "Um...my mittens...and...some paper...and...um..." Needless to say, he got in big trouble. His shirt is now cut into little strips (by me) and scheduled for a craft project and the mittens are in the trash. He doesn't have any mittens now, either. TTFN JMS

No comments: