Friday, December 14, 2007

Public Restrooms & Cell Phones

I have decided that one of my biggest pet peeves (besides people who do not wash their hands after using a restroom) are people - and in this case women - who insist on talking on their cell phones while using a public restroom facility. First of all, it's rude. It's one thing if you are in the privacy of your own home speaking to someone you know could care less if you're doing laundry or squating on the toilet. It's quite another thing all together if you are in a public restroom, minding your own business (um...literally) and someone walks in on their phone having a conversation about, well...anything. They have no problem with the fact that you are now their captive audience, caught with your khakis actually around your ankles! Secondly, I do not need to know about what these rude people are having for dinner, who said what to whom, or what star got booted off the latest episode of "Dancing with the Stars." Please; if you are one of the offenders (and I'm not referring this to anyone who I know reads this blog), please...I'm begging you...shut the cell phone off when you go! TTFN JMS

No comments: