Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Oh! And one more thing...

I got a new digital camera for Mother's Day! I'm SO excited I can hardly contain myself! It's a Kodak HD Video 5X with 12 mega pixels and all kids of fun options I haven't even begun to touch yet! It takes some wicked pictures though!

My old digital (the one C and her mom gave me after Kiddo was born) was still working just fine, but Hubby decided that because I love using it so much, he should get me one that took a better quality picture. I think I'll pass the old one down to Hubby and let him use it for whatever...
Thanks Hubby! I just love this thing!
Here are a few photos taken with the new camera!

(Hubby, Kiddo, Little Bit and Dog)


(The rhododendron in our yard)
(Little Bit munching on Cheerios)
(Kiddo...aka Bat Man)

Don't foget to read the earlier post from today that is below this one...!

TTFN

JMS

2 comments:

southern family said...

Hi- This is Ally Southern. I got your comment on my blog, and Thanks! I do love being home with my kids, even if I go crazy everyday! But I read a lot of your blog and you seem like a great person! Good to know ya!

malfunctionology101 said...

The pictures are great, but you should have posted the one of hubby in the mask. That one is to die for!!!!