Thursday, July 03, 2008

Home & Work, Work & Home

Boy - I must have some pull here at the office. Either that or I have been given a promotion that I am not aware of. LOL! I suggested, in passing, a couple of weeks ago that New MD and I needed a copier over in our little area of the building and, BAM! It was installed yesterday! Of course, it really was a good idea and honestly quite necessary because I've been using the copiers in other departments, but I suggested it half-heartedly, never thinking it would actually happen. And, to top it off, it's an upgraded model of the ones in the rest of the office! New toy! Yay! So now, I just have to wait for it to be networked so I can print to it, too. Oh, and it will also become my fax machine, which means I can get the fussy little machine I have on my desk off my desk. Ah, the little pleasures and surprises of office life. ****************************************************** Last night I spent quite a bit of time in Kiddo's room going through all the crap that has accumulated in there, and more specifically, in his closet. I now have a large, black, trash bag full of unused or unwanted toys, a few books, and a couple articles of clothing which I intend to post on FreeCycle today to get it out of my house. His closet is now organized. There is nothing under his bed. His books are all on his bookshelf. His clothes are all put away or in the hamper to be washed. I still have to vacuum the dust rhinoceri (read rhinoceros, but plural - and called so because they're much larger and quite a bit scarier than dust bunnies, which suggest feelings of cute and fuzzy things), and actually wash said laundry. Oh, and change the sheets on his bed. Other than that, he's good to go. Tonight, I tackle Little Bit's room.
"Today the kids rooms, tomorrow, the rest of the scary place in which I live."
Have a great 4th of July weekend! TTFN JMS

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Listen, what are you trying to do? Make me look bad??? If you think you're going to go get all organized and let me be the only one who's house is an F-ing Wreck, you are sadly mistaken, missy! :)

Love you! :) haha