Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Queen Rules the Car

I am almost sick of the song We Will Rock You by Queen. Kiddo and Little Bit have decided this is a fantastic song and they both sing it with ease and much enthusiasm and enjoyment. I'm going to have to get a short video of this because it's America's Funniest Home Videos caliber of funny. To hear my 20 month old daughter singing, "We will, we will, wock oou!" with an enormous grin on her face, is probably the funniest thing I've ever seen, or heard. To hear my 4 year old son singing, "You've got mud on your face...kicking that can around all over the place," is hysterical, especially when you consider the fact that he adds his own words in there because he thinks it makes the song funnier. They both laugh and sing and shake and shimmy around in their car seats (this is something we do in the car) and have a grand time. The problem is, once it gets to the guitar stuff at the end of the song, Little Bit says, "We will wock oou again, Mommy!" So, of course, I rewind the tape (yes, my car has a tape player, I'm old fashioned that way) and play it again, and again, and again, and again...until I finally have to say, "OK...once more and then that's it! No more We Will Rock You!" Much complaining ensues, but Mom always wins. TTFN JMS

No comments: