Monday, January 12, 2009

I lied. I didn't mean to, but apparently I lied anyway.

I said I probably wasn't going to have time to write today, but circumstances are such right now that I'm having to wait until I can complete my early morning project at work. Not really a huge deal, but my finalizing this little project was contingent upon the assistance of another person, and she's not here yet. Oh well. So I wait. **** At church yesterday, we were thrilled to be part of the baptism of our very good friends' son. Of course, I told them I was standing up with them, as part of the family, and there wasn't nothin' they could do to keep me away. (Thankfully, they didn't mind. Or, at least, they didn't say anything to me that would make me think otherwise.) I also commandeered the beautiful babe after the ceremony, so I managed to get my sweet, sleeping baby fix. (No, I don't want another one...but I can live vicariously through my friends' children, can't I?) **** Well, I guess I'm off to see what other things need to be done, since I'm here bright and early. Maybe I'll make a fresh pot of coffee. Hmmm....coffee! Yes. That's exactly what I'll do. Happy Monday! TTFN JMS

1 comment:

Oneofeach said...

iwantcoffee....needcoffee...soundslikeagreatidea.