Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Family Reunion!

After 10 days of being without them, my family has come back to me! I was so completely excited yesterday as I drove home from work that I could barely contain myself! Thoughts of being able to wrap my Hubby in a giant hug, of hearing the excited squeals of my children as I walked in the door, of hearing them tell me all about their time at their grandmother's house... These thoughts sustained me; got me through the day. By the end of my day, though, I was chomping at the bit to get home and get my hands on, and arms around, my family. The love I felt upon seeing Hubby, Kiddo & Little Bit was so overwhelming it was hard for me not to cry. This was the longest I've ever been without my family, and while I did have a nice time all by myself (or with Pearl, or with the television, or with the dog, or with my crafts), I am so grateful that they are home now and all is chaos again. For as often as I wish for quiet time, I'm very happy not to have it all the time. Ah - now to just get through this day so I can be with them again. TTFN JMS

1 comment:

Karrie said...

Awwwwww! SO happy you are so happy! It is a great feeling to have your family back and I am glad you enjoyed your quiet time :)