Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Hire Me!

OK - so even though I'm not actively looking for a job - I would very much like to work in the town in which I live. Please, those of you who know me and know where I live, if you want to hire me in an Executive and/or Administrative Assistant capacity, please please please let me know! I'll send you my full resume to peruse at your leisure. But in the meantime - here's a tidbit: Summary of Qualifications & Related Skills Over ten years of experience in the administrative field * Extensive customer service and client relations experience * Proven track-record of time-management, meeting deadlines and completing projects * Proficient in many standard computer applications including MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Publisher, MS Access as well as a working knowledge of other applications such as SharePoint, FS Pro (Formatting Solutions, Information Mapping Software), and iGreenTree Hiring Manager * Ability to win in a team-driven or self-driven environment * Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills * Typing speed up to 90 wpm So...do you want me yet? TTFN JMS

No comments: