Thursday, January 15, 2015

Minecraft is bad for the memory

My children are getting along.  Voluntarily spending time with each other.  I'm not entirely sure what to do right now, actually.  Yeah, yeah - enjoy it while it lasts.  I know.  Thanks - with all the sarcasm I can muster.

Today, I got distracted from a purpose by Minecraft.  (I know there will be a small contingent of you who do not know what Minecraft is, so I have provided a link for your edification and reading pleasure.) There I was, headed to the storage room, on a mission, when I run into four or five guys standing in the hallway discussing Minecraft.  They asked for my two cents (or, rather, I gave it to them...you know me) and then when I continued on my purposeful journey to aforementioned storage room I had totally forgotten why I went there in the first place.  For the life of me, I couldn't remember.  I still don't remember.  Not that it really matters, though, I suppose.  Although it makes me wonder what else I'm forgetting.

I guess I'm getting old.  It goes along with the hot-flashes.  (Yes, I did just say that out loud.  Get over it.)

And that, my beloved friends and readers, is about all I can muster today.

TTFN
JMS

No comments: