Friday, September 15, 2006

Excitement

I knew this would happen – it’s 11:00 AM and I’m trying to find something productive to do. I’m so excited about having an actual vacation that I’m finding it very hard to concentrate. I feel like a little kid anticipating Christmas or a birthday! Actually, Hubby’s and my 6th Anniversary is tomorrow so that, in itself, is exciting! (Come to think of it, the UT Vols were playing UF Gators that day, too! Not that I really care, but I know some people really live and breathe UT football.) It is now 11:23 AM and you can see by how little I’ve written that I’m a bit scattered today. I guess my ADD has chosen today to rear its ugly head. Well, I’m signing off. I’ll write more when we get back. I have about 15 neighbors looking after our house, so don’t get any ideas! ;-P TTFN JMS

No comments: