Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Wednesday's Update (Originally posted March 7, 2007)

TRANSFERRED FROM LIVEJOURNAL Saw the doctor about an hour and a half ago. I'm being admitted to the hospital tomorrow morning...and I need to be there at 6AM! They'll begin all the appropriate drips and antibiotics etc...and the baby should be here by this time tomorrow! I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed, but much relieved - if that's possible! We're bringing Kiddo to his sitter's house tonight around 8:30 and I'm very unhappy that I'll not be able to see him for a couple of days. I'm going to miss him so much! Hubby, in his wisdom, says for me to take it for the blessing that it is; an opportunity to get some rest without worrying about what Kiddo's up to. Anyway - just thought I'd write something quickly. I'm guessing I won't have too much time to post over the next few days. The next post you get will be a quick blurb on the baby's sex, weight at birth, time of birth etc... Hope you all are well! TTFN JMS

No comments: