Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Tuesday's Update (Originally posted March 6, 2007)

TRANSFERRED FROM LIVEJOURNAL No baby, no contractions…no nothing. I have a doctor’s appointment scheduled for 3:40 tomorrow afternoon. I should know something more definitive then. Hubby has been an absolute workhorse today! He’s made our living room look like…well…a living room. You can see the floor! It’s quite exciting to see. I’ve managed to do a few small projects myself – like cleaning out the bottom of my closet, organizing my shoes, putting all my maternity clothes in a box for the Salvation Army (I kept a few things out that I didn’t want to get rid of), and wrapping up all the “stuff” in my curio cabinet so we can put the cabinet in the basement. Kiddo has been mostly good all day and he and Hubby are at Wal-Mart right now getting who-knows-what… That’s all I’ve got. Hope you’re all well! TTFN JMS

No comments: