Saturday, April 21, 2007

Oh...just stuff (Originally posted April 21, 2007)

TRANSFERRED FROM LIVEJOURNAL Hubby and I finally went out and bought ourselves a stroller. We've got a couple (a jogger that we use for Kiddo, and a stroller my friend GM gave us), but Little Bit is still just too small to use them. I researched for several days and read many reviews and finally decided on the Baby Trend Snap-n-Go Stroller. I'm quite excited. We've just gotten home from purchasing it; Hubby put it together and I'm itching to try it out. The problem is, that the marina path where we usually go walking is overrun by rowers and their fans this weekend. Apparently there is a regatta of some kind. You can't get through even to drive down the street, much less find a place a place to park. So disappointing! If I'm that desperate to try it out, however, I could (if I was so inclined), trudge up the hill I live on! ...Nah. Anywho - things here are going well. I'm beginning to readjust to working full-time. I'm going to discuss with my boss the possibility of working four, ten-hour days each week and having Wednesday's off. This would allow Hubby to have a break from the kids mid-week, and also to schedule more clients during the week. I have already mentioned it to my boss, and he seems receptive, though thinks that I might be stonewalled in another department - a.k.a. Human Resources. We'll see, though. I have also begun the process (drumroll please) of getting a higher education!!! I'm excited at the prospect of having a degree of some kind, though horribly terrified at the same time. School, I think, is my one true phobia. I'm terrified of school - even the online classes I'll be taking. (AKP, you can testify to how just thinking about school can send me over the edge into a puddle of tears.) So even considering taking a class is a HUGE step for me. I'll have to keep you posted on this one. I guess that's all I've got for now. Little Bit is stirring from her nap and I'd like to advance the laundry (still not done...) before she wakes up. TTFN JMS

No comments: