Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Blogs & Antibiotics

I’ve been trying to get all my various blog entries, from all the various places they’ve lived over the last year or so, all moved to one place. I’m still working on moving over the ones from The Shell Family Online, but the LiveJournal and the iVillage ones have already been moved. The reason behind all the jumping around was because I was trying to find a site to host my blog that the IT guys at my office would not block access to. I think, right now Blogspot.com is enjoying a reprieve (probably due to some recent network updates) but eventually they’ll figure it out and block it again and that will be the end of my being able to post during lunch breaks. That’s OK, though. I’m vowing here and now that I will not move my blog from its present location ever again. Even if it kills me. Even if I have to go months without an entry due to lack of time. I keep having to remind myself that I do, in fact, have Internet access at home. Anyway – be happy that you will no longer have to chase my journal or blog or whatever you call it all over (...how did Mike put it?) Cyberspace. Next subject. I knew it was coming. I felt it coming on for about 2 weeks. The inevitable has happened, folks. All four of the Shells are on antibiotics! I broke down and went to the doctor this morning and she said that I have the beginnings of what looks like an ear infection in my left ear and a definite sinus infection. Great. Just what we need. It’s funny, though, because even though I’ve been feeling lousy on and off for the last couple of weeks, I don’t really consider myself sick. (I don’t want to hear any “...yeah...sick in the head” comments from the peanut gallery, please and thank you!) Oh well, at least now it will be safe for us to be around Ginger (Jamie’s mom), since we’re ALL on antibiotics! Ugh. TTFN JMS

No comments: