Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Annual Review Update

So, yesterday, I cautiously inquired about my review status. It was a meek, "Um...I don't mean to bug you but..." e-mail to my boss. Anyone who knows me knows I'm not usually meek. Today, my boss came to me to say that he had gotten an answer from Human Resources on my review. I said, "Yay!" He said, "Not Yay!" Um...what? He says that because I took 6 weeks of maternity leave last year, they bumped my annual review back 6 weeks to February 16th (which is a Saturday, by the way). I'm not sure that even makes sense. Does anyone know? Is that legal? I feel like I've been cheated out of something... I know that my boss is simply relaying the information he got from Human Resources, so I don't blame him, but that doesn't make me any happier about it. TTFN JMS

No comments: