Tuesday, February 26, 2008

2008 Academy Awards (a.k.a. The Oscars)

I was flipping through Oscar pictures, specifically the red carpet arrivals (because, I will admit, I'm addicted to that stuff...) and look who I found!

You've seen me mention Hans a couple times before in this blog, but now you get to see what he looks like...sort of. (I work with Hans...remember?) His wife won tickets to go to the red carpet event at the Oscars. Pretty cool, eh?

Anyway - I was perusing the pictures only half-heartedly looking for him 'cause I knew he was there and on the tenth picture I looked at there he was! I couldn't believe it! There's Hans - really Hans - at the Oscars!

Well...I thought it was pretty cool anyway.

TTFN
JMS

PS: You can click on the picture to enlarge it, you know.

1 comment:

Oneofeach said...

OMG! I laughed outloud over this picture!!! That's the funniest thing I have ever seen! I cannot believe you spotted him...and I don't even Know him!