Sunday, April 06, 2008

A Rare Sunday Post

It's such a beautiful day today and here I am, inside on the computer! That's not to say that I haven't been outside raking and sweeping and generally making an attempt to beautify our house's curb appeal... Speaking of Curb Appeal... I'm addicted to HGTV. Ever since Jamie got DirecTV I think it's about the only thing I've watched, unless you include the morning news and maybe a movie or two. Jamie says the HGTV logo is going to be burned into the lower right-hand corner of the television...and he's probably right. Those makeover shows are completely consuming me and I've got ideas for what I want to do inside this house running around my head like a chaotic bunch of children on a sugar high. Ok...so if you include Coca Cola and pretty much anything Mint-Chocolate, I've added another addiction to my list. I guess it could be worse! Have a fabulous day! TTFN JMS

No comments: