Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Books & Swings

I just finished the Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer. I read 4 books in 1 week; I couldn't put them down! Now I'm spending time (in my head) analyzing the characters and trying to picture who should play them in the movie. Twilight, the movie, is due out in November and I can't wait to see it, but I have a sneaking suspicion that I'll be disappointed. None of the actors "they" have chosen seem to fit the bill...at all. But, of course, that's just one person's opinion. I think I may have to start reading the series over again because I flew through it so fast that, even though I know what happens, I probably missed something. Anyway - I would just like to immerse myself in their world again...it was quite a ride! Not much new on the home front. Hubby and Kiddo installed the tree swing last night, which was a lot of fun for Kiddo, because he got to "help" instead of having to stand aside and watch. Our friend MW (I swear, he must be a monkey) shimmied up the great big tree in our back yard and attached the rope for us last week. So Hubby and Kiddo just made the seat portion and got it all put together. It works quite nicely - I even got to push Kiddo on it for a little while before he went to bed. It was very relaxing and I had a great time watching Kiddo have a good time. TTFN JMS

No comments: