- I want a beautiful wreath for my front door - but I haven't found one yet.
- I want to put up and decorate my lovely Christmas tree - and then not worry about the kids messing with the ornaments.
- I want a clean house - top to bottom - and then a weekly housekeeper to maintain it for me!
- I want to cook a fantastic Christmas dinner - all by myself.
- I don't want to do any laundry.
- I want a car.
- I want a fireplace so I can hang our Christmas stockings from the mantel but will have to make due with placing them on the floor around the Christmas tree.
- I want to dig the large nativity scene out of the storage shed and proudly display them in the front of our house.
Thursday, December 04, 2008
Christmas means more than material things
I cannot believe it's December, already! This year has absolutely flown by! There are so many things I want this year: