I threatened last week to post a list of 10 random things about me... Blase (http://blaseimho.blogspot.com) tells me that lists can be tricky - sometimes they work and other times they don't. I'm gonna post this list anyway because since I already know I'm crazy, I might as well share some of my crazy with you, my beloved readers!
Without further ado...and in no particular order:
1) I hate wrinkles. I'm not talking about the kind that show up on your face after a while, but the kind you get in the sheets on your bed. I really prefer the bed to be pin neat; military grade; bounce a quarter on it. Ah...nothin' like climbing into a freshly made, wrinkle-free bed at night.
2) I'm OK with bananas in general, but I hate banana flavored stuff. Banana pudding? Forget it! But for me to actually consume a banana, it has to be slightly green with no brown whatsoever.
3) I still sleep with a "softie". Hello, my name is Jennifer - I'm 35 years old and I still sleep with a woobie. Of course, not every night!
4) I have crooked pinkie fingers. Not broken, born.
5) Hair. Face. Body. Shave (but only if there's time). That's the order of business. Don't mess with my routine! (TMI? Tough.)
6) I am organized and disorganized - all at the same time. I confuse myself regularly.
7) I'm dyslexic. Wait - did I spell that right? Dog bless spell check! And sometimes, when I'm typing, I type words completely backwards. The becomes Eht. And becomes Dna... Whatever.
8) I don't like to wear a green top with brown pants. It makes me feel like a tree. Green on the bottom and brown on top, that's OK. And, I don't mind the combination on other people...just not on me!
9) I'm addicted to chocolate/peppermint anything.
10) If I get up in the middle of the night...I always make my way into the kitchen for a small snack. Small bowl of cereal. Granola Bar. Banana (yup, they're quick) or maybe even a cracker or two.