- I lost my job on July 15th
- I started looking in earnest the same day, not willing to sit back and wait - I needed to DO something and, after all, God helps those who help themselves.
- A day later (according to very reliable sources) the Office Manager at the company I now work for was let go for multiple reasons, not the least of which being the fact that she had whittled her days down to 2 a week and this is definitely not a 2-day-a-week job!
- The day after that, a friend at church emailed me and asked me to send her my resume stating that her husband wanted to give it to a friend. That friend turned out to be my new boss.
- So about 3 weeks after emailing my resume to this friend, I get a call from my new boss asking me to come in for an interview.
- I interviewed on a Wednesday and was called on Friday with a job offer.
What do you think?