Friday, November 20, 2009

Feelers...

I'm puttin' feelers out there. I'm looking for a bunk bed for Kiddo, and I'm pretty specific about what I want, so I thought I'd see if there is anyone out there (those who regularly read my blog, and maybe those who stumble across it) who knows where I can find a good, yet inexpensive, bunk bed. I want a wooden, twin-on-top bunk, with a desk underneath and STAIRS rather than a ladder. Meaning, it does not need to sleep 2 (one up and one down), but rather have that space underneath utilized for a desk - I guess they call it a loft bed. I don't want a ladder because I'm uncomfortable with Kiddo going up and down in the middle of the night when we're all asleep. Granted, I'm sure he could probably handle it, but I'm not sure I could. Anyway - used is fine, as long as it is in good condition - but I'm striking out on Craig's List. See - I found almost the perfect bunk bed for his room, but it's $2000.00!!! I'm not willing or able to pay that right now. Though, yes, I'm drooling over it. Actually, the one I want has a ladder. Somehow, I cannot seem to find the entire coveted combination: twin loft bed, desk, stairs and NO 2nd sleeping location. Although I guess a 2nd sleeping location wouldn't hurt; visitors, you know. Hmm... So, if you have any feedback for me, or leads...will you drop me a line or leave me a comment? I know this is an unusual post - but, ah well. Thanks a bunch! TTFN JMS

1 comment:

Cara J. said...

Try Ikea. All there stuff is online.