Monday, March 14, 2011

A whole lot of nuthin'

I just realized that this post will be my 560th post! Woo hoo! Par-tay! Or...not. I have absolutely nothing fabulous to say.................................................. Truly, I have been sitting here since the above overabundance of little dots all in a row, for about 5 minutes now. My mind is blank. Well, more accurately, there are things I want to say but can't say - especially in "public." So to err on the side of caution, I wont's say anything. What is that saying? "If you can't say nothin' nice, don't say nothin' at all?" (I'm quoting Thumper, not Mom.) Except it isn't that I can't say nothin' nice - it's just that I can't say nothin', you know? So, I guess that's my totally useless 560th post. TTFN JMS

1 comment:

G. B. Miller said...

Congrats on hitting 560.

Had the same problem when I hit a few of my milestones and when I hit 600 I had remembered it as an afterthought.