Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Blinded by the light...

It's getting brighter and brighter outside in the early mornings when I'm driving to work. I like the daylight, very much. However, while I am sitting at my desk - at a certain point in the morning - the sun comes indirectly through the windows and shines directly in my eyes. For about 10 minutes, it's blinding.

You're probably asking, "What am I looking at here?" Well, there are three large, glass windows. The closest one is the hardest to see, but if you look to the left of the center of the picture you see two dark, vertical lines. That is where two large panes of glass meet and they are the closest to me. A little further back, and to the right side of the picture, you can see the reflection of the rising sun on the glass front entrance of the company across the hall from me. You can also see the sun reflecting on the wall, then the external glass windows, and the brick wall of the exterior of the building.

Make sense?

You can see how it would be blinding, right? I'm slightly off-kilter, a little off-the-wall, and maybe a little neurotic and OCD, but I'm not crazy, right?

TTFN
JMS

PS: The blinding reflection is gone now...until tomorrow morning.

No comments: