Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Sometimes, it's hard being a working mommy

I didn't get to see my kiddos yesterday, and it was really un-fun.  (Don't roll your eyes at me.  I like that word.  It fits.)  Not seeing my kiddos hurts my heart.  Aside from the fact that I'm typically at the office about 6:45 am every day and leave the house before my babies get up, I also had two back-to-back meetings at the church last night and therefore went directly to the church after work.

The meetings were good, productive ones - but I didn't get to see my kiddos.  They were, both of them, sound asleep by the time I got home.  (I guess Thor's party kept them awake the night before, too, so the Sleep Monster took over earlier than usual last night.)  I checked on them, fussed over covers and blankies and stuffed animals, kissed their sweet faces and went to bed.

TTFN
JMS

No comments: