Thursday, April 17, 2014

That moment when...

Dontcha just hate it when someone says, "That moment when..." and goes on to say something completely off the wall or irrelevant to the current topic of conversation. No? Really?

I found out a couple things last night that, though not yet fit for public consumption, I must discuss on some level or I may explode. Both are family issues. Both are not good or fun or easy for those involved. And, of course, the kicker for me is that I cannot go into any detail what-so-ever because then I'd be breaking promises. I can say that no, these awful things are not my own, my immediate family's, or even my local state-extended family's issues. Doesn't make this any easier, though.

Vague and frustrating for you? Yeah, me, too. I apologize for that.

But I would like to ask for your prayers, thoughts, good vibrations - whatever you feel comfortable with - for these people that I love. Because...it can do no harm, and may actually do some good.

TTFN
JMS

PS: I'm wondering if these things, on some level, are why I couldn't sleep on Tuesday night? Am I that sensitive?

No comments: