Saturday, January 31, 2015

My random brain strikes again

Busy day.  Here’s what’s currently running around in my head.

My dear son is absorbing the Harry Potter series.  He is now on book five (OOTP) and I cannot tell you how proud I am…on so many levels.

I am trying to understand how Oasis and Coldplay and Goo Goo Dolls fit in with the usual line-up of awesome on Pandora, Depeche Mode Radio.  I am very confused.  While the songs are still good ones, they don’t seem to go with the flow, ya know?

As of 7:00 this evening, I have officially walked (and yes, run just a little bit) over 12,000 steps.  My knees are protesting and the bottoms of my feet scream at me every time I stand up – BUT – I’m already thinking about getting up early and walking around the block before church tomorrow.  I know I’m gonna atrophy overnight so really, getting up at the BCOD to walk seems more like self-preservation rather than punishment.  We’ll have to see how things go in the morning.


TTFN
JMS

No comments: