Sunday, June 25, 2006

Wow!

Ok - now I know what you're all up to on Saturday nights! While I officially have 1 comment on what I wrote about the British Comedies last night, I have received several e-mails about which Brit-Coms are your personal favorites. Now please keep in mind that I'll have to go to great lengths to see some of the ones you've recommended; should I start with the ETPTV station or BBC and ask them to add these to their regular programming? Thanks for all your notes; I really love getting them. OH! And I heard from an Uncle (UB) I haven't heard from in quite a while and it was SO GREAT to know a little of what he and my Aunt (AC) have been up to! I hope that maybe we'll be able to keep in touch a bit more! UB/AC, you know my e-mail address, and I believe AC even has my phone number...? TTFN JMS P.S.: I've found a new favorite source of information! Google will always be my favorite search-engine, but you've just GOT to check out Wikipedia! It's like having your own personal set of encyclopedias, searchable at the touch of a button (or two) and in multiple languages, if you so desire! You must check it out, if you haven't already!

No comments: