Friday, July 14, 2006

Curious-er and Curious-er

Below is what I was going to post yesterday evening...interesting that I didn't. ************************************* Do you ever have one of those days? You know…those…days? Today is one of those days. I think I woke up on the wrong side of the bed today and have been, as I would say to Kiddo, a "Grumpy Puss". I went to bed around 8:30 last night and slept until 6:00 this morning, but it wasn't restful sleep. Kiddo got up twice, which in itself is unusual, and I just couldn't get comfortable. First I was freezing then I was roasting. Then I needed to pee…twice. I'm exhausted today, and have been for the last couple of weeks. What's up with me? I'm lethargic at work, my allergy medicine seems to have quit working completely even though I'm taking it the same way I always do, and I have no interest in anything except sleep. And yes, I'm already on medication to assist me with depression. What do you think, should I sit down with a big jug of cheap wine, a pack of cigarettes, and a trashy novel and spend a couple of days doing absolutely nothing but getting drunk and smoking cigarettes? Actually – I don't think that would help. Isn't that a shame? Ugh. ************************************* Yeah. So. Anyway...Kiddo's going to be a big brother sometime early next year! How's that for news! TTFN JMS

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not necessarily a pack of smokes and a jug of wine but a smoke and a glass of wine would be nice. I do that sometimes. Or even better, a margarita. ;)

Cara J. said...

I was wondering when that was going to happen!! Congratulations and welcome back to the hormone rollercoaster!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! This story sounds similar to the one you told me about how Jamie knew you were pregnant with Charlie before you did..... same "grumpy puss" mood (smile) Yay! Baby on the way!