Thursday, December 27, 2007

Quick post

I watched disks 3 and 4, (episodes 5, 6, 7, & 8) of Band of Brothers last night. We watched the first four episodes on Christmas night. I've said forever and ever that I don't like war movies but I actually really enjoy this movie...series...whatever you call it. I could have stayed up all Christmas night and watched the entire 10 hours; I could have finished the series last night! As it was, Jamie and I went to bed around midnight. I didn't sleep, of course. Now both my children are up at the crack of dawn, Jamie (bless his heart) had to be at work at 7:30 and I've managed to find five minutes of quiet time to make a quick post. I really don't know what I'd do without this blog. Even if I write about nothing, I feel better when I'm done. Now if I could just get my back to quit hurting and this stupid cough to go away, I'd be golden! TTFN JMS PS: A very happy birthday to my Father-in-Law, Jim. He is suffering from a multitude of health problems and is in the hospital right now. I know he doesn't get to read this, but I want him to know I'm thinking of him on his birthday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have also watched the whole Band of Brothers mini series and also watched almost all of the episodes at once. Definitely well written and well done!