Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Limiting Myself and HMOs

You know - I think I've limited myself on what I can write because of people who I know read this blog. I don't have anything bad to say about anyone who reads this blog, but I have a few gripes about people they work with closely. I'm finding it hard to just keep my mouth shut. I certainly don't want to hurt any one's feelings or get anyone in trouble, so maybe it would be a good idea to just move on to a different subject. I heard on the way to work this morning that Richmond, Virginia is trying to pass a law to make it illegal to steal a cat. That this law would make the penalties and punishments equal to those for stealing a dog. As it is right now, stealing a cat in Richmond is considered a misdemeanor, while stealing a dog can land you in jail for 10 years! Talk about animal equality, eh? The news guy then went on to wonder aloud if they would begin looking into laws to protect hamsters from being kidnapped...um, hamsternapped. If they do, I think they should call it the Hamster Mistreatment Opposition or, HMO. Fitting? TTFN JMS

No comments: