Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Words that begin with "N" or "Z"

Guess what I did last night!? Nothing! Nada. Zip. Zilch. Zero and other words that begin with either "N" or "Z". At least, I did nothing with regard to cleaning my house. Unless, of course, you consider transferring one load of laundry from the washer to the dryer. Otherwise, I met my friend BG at Panera Bread for dinner and a little girl time. Then moseyed over to the World of Wally to pick up a prescription. After that, I made my way home (it was after 8PM by this time), took the dog out, got in my comfy clothes, flipped for something interesting on the TV (nothing), and then decided to just go to bed and read, which I did. I was in bed by 9PM and asleep by 11PM. All was quiet. Including the dog. Now that I've had a night off, though, I have no excuse tonight, so back to the grind! Clean, Clean, Clean! TTFN JMS

No comments: