Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Campin' Out & Park Pictures

Hubby and Kiddo spent the night in a tent in our back yard last night. I honestly thought they'd wind up back in the house at some early morning hour, but they lasted until 6:00 this morning! Kiddo was so excited about it! I'm really, really glad they had a good time.

It looks like we might be going camping sometime in the next couple of weeks - and I am looking forward to that, myself! Just not too sure where we're going to put Little Bit - because I don't think her pack-n-play will fit in the tent with three sleeping bags and a dog.

Oh well, I guess we'll figure it out.

Anyway - I promised a few pictures from our day at the park on Sunday, so here they are! Have a great day!

TTFN
JMS










































No comments: