Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Shampoo vs. Conditioner or How to Pay Attention at the Store

I did something stupid. It was an honest mistake, really, but it irritated me anyway. I went to the World of Wally the other day, and one of the things on my list was shampoo. Down the shampoo aisle I went, grabbed a bottle of the stuff I use, tossed it in the cart and continued on my merry way. The next day, I am in the shower getting ready to wash my hair. I empty a couple of pumps of shampoo into my hand and think, "Hmmm...this doesn't feel right. Oh well...maybe they changed the formula," and begin to work it into my hair. No lather. No bubbles. I think, "Hmmm...this really doesn't feel right. It doesn't smell right, either." I look at the bottle and realize it's conditioner not shampoo! I guess I never looked at the bottle hard enough when I was at the store. Either that, or it was in the wrong place - with the shampoo - and I thought it was shampoo. Either way, one cannot wash one's hair with conditioner. What a greasy mess that would be. So I turned to the cheap dollar-store stuff we have and used it instead. With, of course, my nice conditioner that I now have 2 bottles of! Need I say I had a bad hair day? What a subject to blog about - but I thought I'd share anyway. TTFN JMS

1 comment:

malfunctionology101 said...

Yep... that's pretty bad. Jeez!