Friday, August 15, 2008

The beauty I see every day

You've heard me say before how beautiful my drive to work is every morning. I thought I'd take a minute to actually share a couple of photos of it. These were taken last Friday (August 8th). I drove by and saw this and then thought, "Hmmm...I should really get a picture of that someday. Oh, wait! I've got my camera with me! I'm going to turn around right now and get a couple shots!" Since I was well within my time limit of getting to work before my day started, I did a quick U-Turn (a legal one) and went back to see what I could see. There was my heron. The beautiful heron that I love to see. And a lovely sunrise. The lake was perfectly calm and reflective. I couldn't resist getting these and I'm very glad I did. I love where I live. Isn't it beautiful? TTFN JMS

No comments: