Thursday, November 06, 2008

Nothing in particular

Why is it that some days I have tons to say about nothing in particular and other days I have nothing in particular to say? That's me today. We went to the Wed Nite supper at church last night. My intent was to leave the kids to play in the nursery while Hubby went to choir practice so I could have an hour or two alone at home to get a few things done...uninterrupted. Didn't happen. Kiddo hadn't napped and therefore was very grouchy and Little Bit was just all over the place - too keyed up to do much more than run around. I couldn't subject the poor nursery staff to them last night, so I took them home with me. Everyone went to bed early. Oh, I posted another story to http://knoxwritingclub.blogspot.com - in case you're interested. TTFN JMS

No comments: