Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Feelin' Not-so-Groovy

I went home early yesterday and was asleep by noon. I was really struggling to keep my head up yesterday and my stomach was in total turmoil. I tried. I really tried to stay at work and get things done, but I couldn't concentrate. I felt dizzy and fragile and not at all well, so my boss told me to go home. No questions asked. I slept from noon until about 4:30 yesterday, got up, watched my family eat dinner (I tried to eat a bit but it didn't really sit well) and then after the kids went to bed, Hubby and I watched Hancock. I'm not sure I enjoyed it; I had more questions than I got answers for. Then I went back to bed and slept until 6:30 this morning. It was a fitful sleep, though, and I don't feel rested. I feel better today, but still not 100%. I'm hoping that this...whatever-this-is...passes quickly. I'm at work now and trying to catch up on things I missed from yesterday. Oh - and something funny I thought I'd share. (Forgive me if I have mentioned this before...I can't remember what I've shared and what I haven't.) Kiddo and Little Bit are only secret identities. They are actually Superman and Supergirl. All we have to do is tie a bandanna around their necks so they look like capes (Kiddo's was a Halloween one last night, and Little Bit's was pink) and they tear up and down the hallway screaming, "SUPERMAN!" or "SUPERGIRL!" It's quite adorable, if a bit loud, but they have a wonderful time and it certainly wears them out. Anyway - I guess that's it for now. TTFN JMS

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

pregnant?! LOL...J/K