Monday, December 08, 2008

Productive Weekend

Kiddo, Little Bit and I decorated our Christmas Tree. Kiddo really did most of it, so it's a little lopsided and there are big holes, but I don't care. It's my favorite tree yet.

We all did a lot of work this weekend toward having a clean house. We're still a long way off, but I can almost see the light at the end of the tunnel! Yay! We did multiple loads of laundry, cleared all the stuff off the dining table, brought out all the miscellaneous Christmas decorations (including 3 nativity scenes), did three loads of dishes, and a bunch of other various things.

I cooked both nights. Yes...me, myself and I. I'm getting better at this cooking thing...but I still don't really like it all that much.

I've managed to lose (get ready for it!)....14 lbs! I'm still going strong. I'm feeling motivated and, though right now all I'd like to do is crawl back in bed and go to sleep, I know I am strong enough to lose this stupid weight! I'd like to have another 5 or 10 lbs off of my body by Christmas. At least that way, I will be able to justify eating myself into a food coma...which I fully intend to do.

Right now - I'm headed to the cafeteria to get a bowl, a knife and a spoon so I can eat my grapefruit!

TTFN JMS

No comments: