Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Testing

As most of you know - I can no longer see my blog from work.  I set up Email Blogging last night and this is a TEST to see if it works.  If you can see this post, please either send me an email or leave a comment to let me know.  I can get email at work and Blogger automatically sends me a message when I get a comment.  I'm sure the rest of my Blog Family knows this - but maybe some of you don't.  I won't be able to comment back, but if you email me, I will let you know. 
 
Again, if you can see this post, please either send me an email or leave a comment.
 
If this works...I'm totally excited.  If it doesn't - well...I guess I'll just have to keep on keepin' on - without my blog during the day.  Oh, and also I can READ all the blogs I follow through Google Reader, I just can't comment!
 
Lemme know, will ya?
 
TTFN
JMS

3 comments:

Light and Writing said...

I can see you! I can see You Jen! I'll email ya too!

Chester said...

Coming thru loud and clear. Hope it works and you don't have to have Blog Withdrawal. Speaking from experience it's ugly-very ugly!!

Woofs and tested slobbers,
Chester

G. B. Miller said...

Yup.

Came through A-Okay. Glad that the e-mail system works for you. May try it myself someday.