1) My children. The way they laugh. The way they smile. The way they sleep. The way they fight. They way they holler "MOMMY!" when I walk in the door from work every night.
2) My husband. For all his faults, he loves me desperately, despite my own.
3) My drive by the lake on a misty morning just before sunrise.
4) Earl Gray Tea - strong. Sometimes the British way, with milk and lump sugar. Sometimes not.
5) My hair, newly washed and dried, on my cheek at night.
7) Creating something from nothing.
8) Watching the hummingbirds at the feeder outside my living room window.
9) Being the yard that all the neighborhood kids come to to play in.
10) A book that sucks me in, won't let me go, and spits me out a changed person.