Monday, June 08, 2009

What my FaceBook status would be right now...if I could access FB from work

Jennifer Shell: is excited about getting her first sale on Etsy from someone she doesn't know! 
 
****
 
Of course, I'm always excited by an Etsy sale (it doesn't matter who did the buying) but for some reason, this one is right up there with my first ever Etsy sale!  I went out into the living room grinning like an idiot to share the good news with Hubby - who seemed happy, but ultimately indifferent; he was watching a movie.
 
Now I've really got to buckle down and get back to the creative drawing board.  I'm down to only 5 cards!!!  Gotta stock up again!
 
Just thought I'd share!
 
TTFN
JMS

3 comments:

Karrie said...

Yea!!! Any sale is a good sale but it does feel good when it is someone you don't know! Good for you and keep up the good work!!

Anonymous said...

Did you make any decisions about ITT TECH?

MayLisa

JMS said...

MayLisa - Thank you for your comment...

No, unfortunately I have not made a decision yet. I'm still weighing my options. I've done some preliminary research online for a couple local community colleges but I'm having trouble locating one that fits all my requirements.

I'll definitely keep everyone (all my beloved readers) updated as things progress, but unfortunately that whole ITT Tech thing was a huge set-back for me.

I'll get back into the swing of things in a bit...

Thanks again!
Jennifer