- ...is now an official Tiger Cub Scout. He's been in for 4 weeks as of today. He is loving every second of it.
- ...is in 2nd Grade! He's having some behavioral issues with not listening and playing during teaching times and just being silly - but he's a 6 year old boy. His teacher and Hubby and I have been in constant contact and we know that we will eventually get this worked out. Otherwise he's doing quite well!
- ...can read very well. He can write very well, too - though his spelling needs work. But that, like everything else, will come with time and practice. He can write his first and last name in cursive and is practicing his other letters.
- ...loves to bring a doodle pad or his "Competition" book (should be "composition") with him wherever he goes and it gives both Mom and Dad some quiet time because he'll just sit back there (wherever we are) and write, or draw, to his heart's content. The kid's actually got talent! Truly. I'm not just sayin' that 'cause I'm his mom.
- ...still needs a bunk bed.
- ...is back at Nursery School. She's in the same classroom she was in last year because she's not quite old enough for the "big kids'" class. She doesn't care, though...her friends are there.
- ...finally has a big-girl bed! She still occasionally runs up to me and says, "Thank you for my big-girl bed, mommy!"
- ...wants to do everything her big brother does. Usually they play really well together, but every now and then Kiddo gets a case of the, "Get-away-from-me's" and then there is screaming involved.
- ...is 3 going on 13, with all the attitude to match.
- ...has a great big heart and loves hugs and kisses from her mommy. She hasn't gotten to the squirmy, "Kisses are gross" stage yet, thank goodness!
- ...is still practicing massage and trying to figure out ways in which he can grow his business.
- ...is the best Stay At Home Dad any kid could ever ask for.
- ...is still tinkering with The Beast. (a.k.a. the white 1990 Volvo station wagon)
- ...just celebrated his 10 year anniversary with his wife...ME!
- ...am really loving the Children's Ministry Assistant thing. It's a lot of work, but I really do love it. I love the kids. I feel like if I cannot do this for at least my children, I cannot expect someone else do do it for me.
- ...am still teaching Sunday School...see above bullet-point for more info. It's the same.
- ...just found an apartment for SM to move into here. She will be moving from Florida in about 2 weeks. I am so excited to have her here I can hardly stand it!
- ...am still working for United HealthCare. 'Nuff said.
- ...just celebrated my 10 year anniversary with Hubby!
- ...am really super busy. Thursday's are my self-imposed "evening's off" and Saturdays I spend with my kids.
So that's it for now. I'm sure there's A TON of other stuff I've missed or left out inadvertently....but who cares! I finally posted something for the first time in FOREVER!