Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Is it? Isn't it?

Well, that's for them to find out, 'cause we certainly don't know.

What we originally thought might be Hashimoto's Disease, may not be. So we're back to the drawing board - and the drawing board looks like an appointment with the Endocrinologist on April 7.

Yay.

I hope he sticks another needle, or five, in my neck.

However, as much as I'm looking forward to going through this...again...I am looking forward to finally finding out the true answer to the problem.

I won't go into detail as to why it may not be Hashimoto's Disease - but suffice it to say that there was a "failure to communicate" - and not on my part.

'Nuff said.

TTFN JMS

1 comment:

JMS said...

BTW - for those of you who read and/or care - it IS Hashimoto's Disease. Confirmed by the Endocrinologist.

TTFN
JMS